Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
4 day work week-Physician owned surgical hospital-Shareholder opportunity
Sioux City, IA
Full time OBGYN position with an established practice In Sioux City, Iowa. Sioux City is located where Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota meet in the NW corner of Iowa. Sioux City is continuously ranked top for the best city to start a business and is home to the top tourist attraction in Iowa, the Saturday in the Park Music Festival. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. The current scope of the OBGYN practice includes normal and high risk pregnancy care and GYN Office Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:5 call
- Favorable guaranteed compensation of 325K minimum first year
- Stockholder- partnership within 2 years
- Comprehensive benefit package including 25K sign on bonus and 10K relocation
- Mix of OB and GYN patients to include-Level III NICU
- Awarded Best Doctors Office and Best Place to Work
- Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/ Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
- Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
- Call/text: (540) 491-9112Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.etsobgyn.comETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!