Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Small Autonomous Health Group centrally located to Madison, WI, Milwaukee and Chicago
Full time OBGYN position in Beloit, Wisconsin with an established, autonomous small health group. Beloit has great assets including a world-class riverfront, charming downtown, the internationally renowned Beloit College and historic residential neighborhoods. This opportunity will allow the physician to see a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:4 (5) call schedule (Additional Locums cross coverage) Apartment available at the Hospital
- 4-4 1/2 day work week, 4 weeks PTO
- Negotiable compensation, Base plus RVU production bonus, Full benefits
- Mentorship for new grads, loan repayment opportunity
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!