Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) Physician
Student Loan reimbursement, Relocation and Sign on Bonus
Full time OBGYN position in Findlay, Ohio 45 minutes south of Toledo. Findlay is one of the best places to live in Ohio. Living in Findlay offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Findlay there are a lot of coffee shops and parks.
This opportunity will allow the physician to see a diverse patient population with a balance of OB and GYN patients. Currently the scope of the OBGYN practice includes Normal Pregnancy Care, and GYN Office and Surgical Care.
Benefits for the OBGYN
- 1:4 Call Maximum
- Traditional or Midwife birth options
- Competitive compensation/ Incentive bonus plan based on RVU’s
- Sign on bonus and loan repayment, relocation allowance
- 5 weeks PTO with additional sick leave accrual
- Extremely busy practice with loyal patient base
Requirements of the OBGYN
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete OBGYN Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Clare today to arrange for an interview
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Call/text: (540) 491-9112
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!